I'm really excited to be bringing you my next 4 week long nature experience ... cultivating connection and compassion.
£90 per person
Payment can be made via paypal or bank transfer
ONLY 5 SPACES AVAILABLE
Nature sessions will be 5.30pm - 7.30pm: Mon 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th Sept in Leigh On Sea
Contact me for more information and to book your place
Week 1 - we'll look at introductions to the practice and each other, before exploring grounding with and connecting to nature through the senses, with a focus on sound
Week 2. - diving further into grounding in nature, exploring touch and vision using practices including forest art creation
Week 3 - continuing our journey, working together with the trees, and exploring words, stories, poetry & haiku as a way to connect and express
Week 4 - exploring smells, exploring energy and our relationships to nature whilst looking at compassion practices, and ending with a final tea ceremony
Every day throughout the course you will receive daily emails with invites and suggestions for your daily practice, including some short recordings of meditation practices.
It's been a while since I've update my blog, I confess to not really using it and instead using Instagram and Facebook for updates. However I wanted to pop on here and update you on the measures I am taking in order to support participants to feel safe on sessions during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Whilst all sessions are outdoors and therefore relatively easy to maintain social distancing guidelines it is important that as a guide I stay up to date with current advice, and do my best to let you know what things will look like.
- For now all group sessions will have no more than 5 participants, with me guiding that makes a maximum of 6 people at an event.
- I will include in my introduction a health & safety talk that sets out social distancing of 2m between every one, ensuring we all know what that looks like.
- We will agree a simple safe signal we can all use to signal if we need more space, although being outside it is easy just to take a step back and take space, but that said it is important we agree a common language to handle any worries at the beginning of the session.
- I'll also carry hand sanitiser with me at all times should anyone require it.
- Invitations and exercises will all be solo activities, no pair or partner work.
- The final tea ceremony will also be simplified, with clients asked to bring their own cups should they wish to participate.
- We won't be sharing any equipment, and all activities will remain optional and therefore clients can judge their own comfort levels and choices too.
- I'm also offering private group and one-to-one sessions if that feels more suitable to you.
- I've updated my risk assessments, and ensured to have studied the latest Covid Awareness Course as advised for Holistic Therapists and Practitioners. I'll endeavour to keep up to date with latest guidelines and measures to be taken.
- You are very welcome to message me with any questions or queries regarding the above or any other concerns.